FDA approved for Equine use
- Ideal to use on sore shins, splints and spavins – no massage required.
- If applied gently to an area Animal Black ’n Blue acts like ice, tightening and reducing the amount of swelling. It is a good alternative if ice is not readily available and should be used like this for the first 48 hours.
- Is a water based product. Consequently, there is no build-up of oily residue so animal can sweat freely. Does not tangle hair or fur
- Is unique in that if it is not massaged it allows passive and slow diffusion, producing a cooling or tightening effect
- Alternatively, All Black ‘n Blue is massaged onto affected areas, vaso dilation occurs creating a gently warming.
- Cold applications can be applied immediately after applying All Black ‘n Blue.
If an animal has a problem area that is less than 48hours old apply immediately two hourly for the first 12 hours. For the next 2-3 days apply 3-4 times per day.
Joints respond well if a pad and bandage are applied after massage.
Do not use on broken skin
For larger sizes please contact us using our contact page